PQRS Measures Filing through Seamless Integration
The PQRS Registry Solution, powered by Alpha II, allows you to effortlessly submit PQRS measures along with your claims.
The PQRS Registry Solution, powered by Alpha II, features the most comprehensive, CMS-qualified Registry available today. It reports measures for both individual EPs (Eligible Professionals) and GPs (Group Practices), and reports on all specialty types and any size group practice. What’s more, rather than simply passing your PQRS measures through, it affords timely analytic feedback to detect any filing errors. This oversight helps providers ensure compliance and avoid a potentially costly penalty.
From Incentive-Based to Punitive, PQRS Program Can Impact Your Bottom Line
In 2015 CMS began applying a 1.5% negative payment adjustment to practices that did not satisfactorily report data on quality measures for covered Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) services furnished to Medicare Part B Fee-for-Service (FFS) beneficiaries in 2013. In 2016, a 2.0% negative payment adjustment was instituted for the 2014 reporting year and beyond. The deadline for 2016 claims to be processed and counted for PQRS reporting to determine the 2018 payment adjustment will be in late February 2017.
Integration Makes Avoiding Negative Payment Adjustment Simple
What if filing PQRS measures required no more effort than submitting your claims? For providers who use EDIinsight® Claim Manager and our clearinghouse, that’s the case. When you add The PQRS Registry Solution, claims that are submitted for billing are also checked for PQRS measures. If identified, each is analyzed to ensure it is measure compliant and collected for batch submission. Should it be determined that a PQRS measures error is present, the claim is still billed to facilitate timely payment, while the PQRS measure filing is routed to EDIinsight® Task Manager for correction and resubmission.
The PQRS Registry Solution Features:
- Secure, easy to use, highly customizable Web-based solution
- Reports all quality metrics for all specialty types and practice sizes
- Seamless integration with EDIinsight for streamlined reporting
- Industry-exclusive automated integration of claim and PQRS data
- Ensures compliance with outcomes and attestation requirements and deadlines
- Sophisticated, actionable feedback including reporting and performance metrics
- CMS PQRS Individual and Group Measure Specification Manual compliant
- Secure, batch uploading of claims to The PQRS Registry Solution
- Handles and confirms CMS submissions for you
- Claim submission workflow is uninterrupted by PQRS filing
- PQRS analytics and clinical claim scrubbing may be performed simultaneously