ERA Denial Manager: Taking the Pain Out of Posting.
With EDIinsight® Denial Manager, all the tasks associated with receiving electronic remittances are simplified: assigning payments to the correct claim, working denials, printing EOBs, analyzing payment data, and more.
Whatever you need, wherever you are…
ERA Denial Manager, Claims Manager, and the rest of EDIinsight give your practice a single, integrated workflow for all your EDI needs.
Using the ERA Denial Manager, you can quickly see what has been paid and denied on a transaction-by-transaction level, on a single screen. You can view transactions denied for a specific group or reason code, print an EOB for a specific claim, assign denials to staff for follow-up, and view the payment detail and allowed amount for a billed charge.
The ERA Denial Manager:
- Lists ALL transactions that come back on an ERA file.
- Makes it easy to identify underpayments and see why they were not paid to the full amount allowed.
- Offers a statistical analysis of ERA data.
- Allows users to edit claims, mark them ready to send, and re-file, all from inside ERA Denial Manager.
- Shows detailed information about trends in denials by reason code, top 10 denials, and expected payment amounts.
- Makes it easy to work denials, add notes to transactions, or add a follow-up status such as “paid,” “appealed,” etc.