Unleash the Real Power of EDI with EDIinsight.®
So Much More than a Clearinghouse.
The heart of EDIinsight is its ability to manage claims for fewer errors, easier tracking, and faster payments. Far more than just a clearinghouse, EDIinsight offers unmatched claim scrubbing, claim status tracking that doesn’t require printing a paper report, and numerous tools to help practices manage their complete revenue cycle.
What can you do with EDIinsight Claim Manager?
- Scrub and edit claims (including custom edits and clinical claim scrubbing), send claims to the payer, and review payer responses.
- Get real-time claim statuses instantly—just click on a claim to see its complete history and current status.
- Easily create and edit electronic secondary claims.
- Challenge underpayments successfully before it’s too late with detailed, accessible payment and denial information.
- Prove claims were filed on time with a “Timely Filing letter,” created with a single click.
- Access whatever you need from wherever you are—everything’s integrated so users don’t have to exit and re-enter multiple screens to check a status, make a correction, create a statement, and more.
How does it work?
Let your Practice Management system create claims, or enter them directly in EDIinsight. EDIinsight loads the claims, checks them for errors, and displays a list showing which claims are valid and which are invalid.
EDIinsight makes it easy to create, correct, and track claims.
- You can work from a single screen, without having to move repeatedly between modules.
- EDIinsight provides payer response messages at every point in the process.
- Claim histories are visible with a single click: just select the claim, and its complete history appears at the bottom of the same screen.
Benefits to resellers.
The EDIinsight reseller program allows resellers to become their own claims aggregator. The program empowers resellers to become part of the claims management solution, instead of being on the outside looking in when their clients need EDI support.
EDIinsight Claim Manager is integrated with Alpha II to provide complete, up-
to- the- minute clinical claim scrubbing. EDIinsight resellers are able to:
- View all EDI activity including all claims, response files from the payers or clearinghouse, and table driven rules.
- Manage rejection messages from payers.
- View invalid or rejected claims for each practice.
- See all data across their customers, making it easier to spot trends or payer problems that affect everyone.